Tuesday, June 20, 2006

DEATH OF 2 YOUNG SOLDIERS

I just heard to day that the two young soldiers caught by the insurgents were brutally murdered. They were beheaded for defending a country that was not even their own. Pfc. Kristian Menchaca, 23, of Houston, and Pfc. Thomas L. Tucker, 25, of Madras, Ore. lost their lives for what, Freedom? I wonder if any of those countries will ever be truly free? I was behind President Bush when he went into Iraq to stop the mass destruction, to stop Saddam's reign of terror in this country, but now I wonder if he was really right going there. I sometimes wonder if the mass destruction has been turned on the soldiers defending this country. I guess all we can do is wait to see what comes from all this. I sure would not want to be the parents of these two young men, they already know what has come from this...they lost their sons. I hope not in vain..
When I heard about their deaths, they had a picture of Kristian Menchaca on CNN and he was standing beside a pole with a sign showing a sword on it and the words ""Follow Me". I hope that meant that he may have been a believer. I pray the Lord will be with those dear family and friends left behind. I pray that they know Jesus Christ as their Savior, because without Christ what hope is there for anyone?

Cristina

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there, I have read your blog and you have a very good post and blog. I certainly agree with your blog articles or should I say issue you are discussing. In fact, you should add more articles with regards to your subject more often so that I can come visiting to your blog. How often do you find new and research stuff? Are there any opportunities that I can contribute to your blog. I believe other blog readers would love to read more related stuff. This way, your PR rank for this blog will raise if more visitors are coming. Keep up the good work! Eddy. Get your Using Good Reliable Liquid Vitamin Supplements Tips Now! and get your health back fast!