Sunday, May 14, 2006

THANK THE LORD FOR MOTHERS


I just wanted share a poem I wrote for my Mom. My mother has blessed me through out my life. she has always been there for all her children. She always showed the example of putting others first. She has been married to my dad for over 50 years and they had 4 children and lost 2 children. My mom has been the best parent and wife anyone could ask for. She has been through so much in her life but has always been "The Rock" of the family. My mom has been through breast cancer and lost one of her Breasts to a infection in her insides that almost killed her. My mom showed such strength through out both those times.

My Mom's mom has a lot to do with the strength my mom has now. My Mother is my Grandmother all over again and I hope someday my children will say the same of me. You are so much like your mom!

Today is Mother's Day and I would like to share a poem that I wrote about my dear mom.....
MY MOM

What can I say about
a lady that's full of love
I guess I can only say
she was sent from above.

A lady full of grace and
full of love beyond others,
She to me is the best
among any mothers.

She has taught me to love
she has taught me to live my life
how to be a good mother
and to be a good wife.

She has shown all her children
a love that will never fail,
It is undying no matter what
It's promises is to prevail.

She is a mother that is
so precious, to her own,
just because of all the love
she has shown.

Her love has been made of
great devotion, sacrifice and pain,
it has been endless and unselfishand
enduring minus any selfish gain.

I thanked God for the caring
you've shown me through the years,
for the closeness we've enjoyed
in time of laughter and of tears.

Your love determined how
We Ioved ourself and others too
it affects everything in life
and in everything we do.

You helped me through many times
when I felt helpless and alone,
you always showned when I was wrong
and those were time I had grown.

You are the greatest Nana
there ever can be,
Your grandchildren will
confess thisjust ask and you'll see.

You are my mom and I will
shout this with pride every day,
I thank the Lord for you
when ever I pray.

Thank you mom for loving
me as you do,
Because I will tell you right now
I will forever love you.

My MOM, yes MY MOM
A lady full of Grace.
My mentor, my example
She will always be in first place!

Love Cristina

,

No comments: