Sunday, November 29, 2009

HAPPY 25 ANNIVERSARY MY LOVE!



DECEMBER 1st a day that will be never forgotten.......

Love that’s grown over many year
Looking back with joy and tears
Silver thread now marks the day,
I am so thankful for you in every way.

Remembering back to that day
Walking down the isle with my bouquet.
You waiting there, our journey ahead
Remembering now the words we said.

to have and to hold from this day forward,
for better or for worse, for richer,
for poorer, in sickness and in health,
to love and to cherish; from this day forward
until death do us part.


My love, when God choose you to be my man,
Now looking back, I knowing it was his sovereign plan.
You have brought such joy and laughter into my life
And I am so blessed to be able to be called your wife.

Jim, I love you more today then the day we were wed!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!