Saturday, September 19, 2009

CAST YOU BURDENS

Matthew "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.
Sometimes in life, pain can be so real, loneliness can so real, rejection can be so real. For some their suffering is daily. The pain of a desease, the pain of lossing someone one close, the pain of wanting to be loved and being rejected. You watch around you and see old folks walking a few steps and having to sit down because their bodies ache and there is no one around to help them, their families have left them to fend for themselves, you look into the eyes of little children and there is such emptiness because they see no hope in their future, you see children and adults being picked on becase they are different. You see folks reaching out to others and being rejected.You seen children being rejected by their parents and you wonder how they survive it knowing that your parent should be thier protecter yet their left to fend for themselves.

I wonder sometimes how I could make it through life's turmoils if I did not have Christ to cry out to. There have been times in my life that rejection is so real and without Him to go to, I don't what I would do? He is my Rock when I feel weak, he is my strength when I feel at my wits end, my friendship with Him is everlasting. I know He has me in this place for a reason, He is refining me into His image and making me realize daily how much I need Him.

"Casting all your care upon Him--for He cares for you!" 1 Peter 5:7

"He will feed His flock like a shepherd. He will carry the lambs in His arms, holding them close to His heart." Isaiah 40:11

No comments: