Thursday, December 11, 2008

WONDERFUL MERCIFUL SAVIOR



What a wonderful God we serve. I hope you are enjoying the music lately.

Wonderful mericiful Savior
Precious redeemer and friend
Who would have thought that a lamb could
Rescue the souls of men, Oh You rescue the souls of men

Counselor, comforter, keeper
Spirit we long to embrace
You offer hope when our hearts have
Hopelessly lost the way, Oh we hopelessly lost the way

You are the One that we praise
You are the One we adore
You give the healing and grace our
Hearts always hunger for, Oh our hearts always hunger for

Almighty infinite father
Faithfully loving Your own
Herein our weakness You find us
Falling before Your throne, Oh we're falling before Your throne

2 comments:

Debbie Petras said...

I loved listening to this song. The words are so meaningful. I'm glad to visit you. I'm also a Baptist girl but I love all of my sisters in Christ, no matter what their denomination. I'll have to take some more time to listen to more of your videos.

Baptist Girl said...

Hi Debbie,

Welcome! I also enjoy listening to God honoring music, this group of ladies are wonderful singers.

Cristina