Tuesday, September 04, 2007

I'VE BEEN TAGGED

My dear friend Susan tagged me awhile back and I have been so busy lately I have not been able to respond. Susan has asked to “Post that verse or story of scripture which is important to me, which I find myself re-visiting time after time.”


"The Lord lives! Blessed be my Rock! Let God be exalted, The Rock of my salvation!" (2 Samuel 22:47).

David praise God no matter what. I want this for my life,no matter what I face, I want to thank God for it and praise and exalt Him. We will never have a perfect life, there will always be trials and tribulations, but we know that "The Rock of our Salvation" is right there with us through these times and in knowing that I give Him Praise and Glory. He is my Rock!

"Revelation 4:11 "You are worthy, O Lord, To receive glory and honor and power; For You created all things, And by Your will they exist and were created."

This verse speaks for itself, You o Lord are only worthy of Glory, you alone should be exalted, you alone are Sovereign, you alone are the Creator, You alone deserve Glory and Honor, You alone save. You alone have the power to do what you want to do and and it is Good. Thank you Lord.

Cristina

No comments: