Saturday, August 04, 2007



I have to admit I sometimes watch American Idol. I love to see new talent, but I do not like how Simon Cowell demeans people. There is a British show just like American Idol and Simon Cowell also is on this show. I was checking You Tube out and for the first time Mr. Cowell was speechless and it took an ordinary man, no one special to fool this man.

I love Opera and Paul Potts is the name of this man and please listen to this beautiful voice. It made me cry, listening to him.

Cristina

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loooooooooooooooove opera too and he made me cry! I can't wait till he gets a record! Thanks for sharing!!!

Anonymous said...

Ok, I listened to it again and I cried again! That has always been my favorite of all the opera I've heard!

Anonymous said...

Whoa! I don't even like opera, but that was fabulous. Like the female judge said, a diamond in the rough.

Anonymous said...

I just went and bought his CD on amazon.com! Can't wait to hear it!

Rita Loca said...

what a voice.

Anonymous said...

Wow.
I don't even like opera, but that took my breath away.
Tears in my eyes as well.
I'm so glad they all praised his voice afterward.

mark pierson said...

Cristina, where do you get Yankee TV from?

Baptist Girl said...

Mark,
We have all kinds of Yankee TV stations. We get it through Roger's Cable. It's more entertaining then Canadian TV.

Cristina

Marcian said...

I've been recently getting into opera, which in my immature and younger state didn't care for too much. But after purchasing the soundtrack to Amadeus, I've found myself enjoying the operatic tracks just as much, if not more than, the symphonic pieces. I need to find out what opera this is... I'd love to add it to my collection.

I don't watch television but I know about American Idol, and the look on Simon's face was priceless...